Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Welcome

Welcome to my food blog Carpe Cenam. In this blog I won't be focusing on any particular type of cuisine or meal - though mostly I tend to make savoury food and would describe myself as an accidental vegetarian, but I will still be posting numerous meat and fish recipes (along with the very occasional dessert).
Carpe Cenam, a (weak) pun on Carpe diem, means 'seize dinner'. This would accurately sum up my attitude to food - if we are going to eat (which, of course, we do) then we might as well make the most of it. In my years of turning dinner into a daily adventure, I believe I have learned a lot about food. The intention of this blog is to pass on the knowledge knowledge that I have gained through recipes and notes on ingredients and flavour combinations. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment